Integration & Separation
The past six years has seen an unprecedented amount of change in the Dutch financial marketplace. This has led to extensive integration and separation activities, specifically at RBS, ABN Amro and Fortis. FiSer Consulting has been heavily engaged with these clients during this period, and remains a trusted advisor, leading and supporting many of the key initiatives in the Risk, Lending and Payments area.
During Integration and / or Separation, there are numerous complex challenges that really impact the core of a financial institution. FiSer Consulting, more than any other niche consultancy in the Netherlands, has real detailed knowledge of these challenges, the systems landscape involved and the political challenges. FiSer Consulting has a strong track record in both integration and separation.
- Definition of a solid business case and high level business requirements
- Clear definition of the target operating model and IT solution per business area
- Delivery plans for IT, Process and Organisation changes per business area
- Strong PMO to track against complex set of deliverables
- Implementation plans per business area, including necessary migration testing events
- Final migration including strong Command & Control structure
- Business and not IT focused
- Strong governance around delivery and implementation
- Extensive experience and track record in integration and separation projects