Terms and Conditions
The Website Terms and Conditions pertain to the website hosted in the Netherlands by FiSer Consulting B.V. The term ‘FiSer Consulting’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is headquartered in Barbara Strozzilaan 201 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Our company registration number is 62741837. We are a niche consulting firm focused on Regulatory Change and Business Transformation in the Financial Service sector.
The use of this website is subject to the following Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Accessing our sites
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, without limitation or qualification. Also, the materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Intellectual property rights
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FiSer Consulting does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. FiSer Consulting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
In no event shall FiSer Consulting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if FiSer Consulting or a FiSer Consulting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
FiSer Consulting may revise the Website Terms and Conditions of Use for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any claim relating to our website shall be governed by the laws of the Dutch courts and in accordance with the law of The Netherlands.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FiSer Consulting. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Therefore, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.